Chili's Salsa RecipeIngredients
- 1 can (28 ounces) canned Whole Roma Tomatoes, juice drained
- 1/2 small Red Onion, halved
- 1/2 small White Onion, halved
- 1 green Turkish Chili, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped (including stems)
- 1/4 of a Green Bell Pepper, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 Limes (about 4 tablespoons if you are using bottled)
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground Pepper (rough grind)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until all pieces are very small.
Serve with tortilla chips.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Chili's...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Chips and Salsa at Chili's is by abbamouse and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.