Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe
- 2 pounds Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 small bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 packet dry Ranch Dressing mix (mixed with 1/2 cup of water)
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on High for 5-6 hours or on Low for 8 hours.
- Shred with fork and enjoy.
Serve in salads, burritos, tacos…etc.
You can also double or triple this to make extras. It freezes well. Then simply thaw and reheat for a fast and delicious meal.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Cafe Rio...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Cafe Rio Chicken (in a Crock Pot) is by alanagkelly - http://sunshineandbones.blogspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License.