Bonefish Grill Mojito RecipeIngredients
- 5 pieces of fresh Mint
- 1 ounces Simple Syrup (Click Here for an easy Simple Syrup Recipe)
- 2 ounces Bacardi White Rum
- Soda Water
- Squeeze of Lime
- 2 Lime Wheels
- Place 5 large mint leaves in a martini shaker.
- Squeeze 1 lime wedge and drop into glass.
- Add simple syrup and muddle.
- Add Bacardi White Rum.
- Pack with ice and shake 10 times.
- Pack pint glass with ice.
- Strain cocktail into pint glass.
- Top off with soda water. Slip two lime wedges on each side of pint glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Bonefish Grill...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Mojito is by TheCulinaryGeek and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.