Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Restaurant Recipe
This is a great party dish. If you can be sure to heat it up just before putting it out to eat.
Don’t forget the chips.
- 1 pound Velveeta
- 1 pint Half and Half
- 1 4 ounce can of Chilies
- 1 4 ounce can of Pimientos
- Melt Velveeta until it becomes stirable. Use a microwave for this.
- Combine an equal amount of half and half and mix thoroughly.
- Add chilies and an equal amount of pimientos.
- Microwave again until the mixture is hot.
- For a little more spice, add a dash or three of Tabasco at this point.
- Pour into small bowls and cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight. Don’t leave this step out.
- Take the bowl out and place into microwave, heat and stir.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Homemade Chili Con Queso is by teejayhanton - TJ Hanton and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.