Bonefish Grill Warm Mango Salsa RecipeAdd a sweet, exotic flavor to grilled fish or poultry.
- 2 each or 2 1/2 cups firm, fresh Mangos
- 2 tablespoons fresh Red Pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 each or 2 tablespoons Scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Peel, seed and dice mango.
- Place 2 cups of mango into a large bowl with garlic and red pepper– reserve ½ cup of mango.
- Place reserved mango in blender and puree until smooth. Combine with diced mango, garlic, and red pepper.
- Heat olive oil in small sauté pan – add red onions and cook until tender (about 2 to 3 minutes). (Note: Red onions can be substituted with yellow onions.)
- Place on paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Combine with all remaining ingredients and add to bowl with mango. Mix well.
- Pour into a small sauté pan and heat for 1 to 2 minutes – until warmed.
- Remove from heat and stir in scallions and cilantro.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Bonefish Grill...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Mango Salsa is by Taz and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.